Information for current clay workshops can be found on our Classes tab.Wet clay is available for both walk-ins and classes. In classes we teach you about clay and important techniques for creating successful projects. We offer hand building options or slab construction. Can’t attend one of our regularly scheduled clay classes? Get a group of 4 or more people together and schedule a private class!
Custom Clay Impressions:
- Hand/Footprint/Paw Impressions: We have different sizes and shapes available. We take the impressions and finish them for you. We customize them with color and words of your choice. Call us and set up an appointment. Buy a gift certificate for new parents for a unique gift.
Walk In Clay:
- Low fire clay is available by the pound. Pound price includes clay, bisque firing, glaze and glaze firing. Low fire clay can be painted with all of our regular glazes. Projects take one to two weeks for first bisque firing. 2nd firing glazed pieces take one week to pick up.
- High fire stoneware clay is available by the pound. Pound price includes clay, bisque firing, glaze and glaze firing. High fire clay can be painted using only our specialty high fire glazes and final product can be used as bakeware. Projects take one to two weeks for first bisque firing. 2nd firing glazed pieces take two weeks to pick up.
Questions or comments?
- Current Hours:
- Wednesday-Thursday 2pm-6pm
- Friday 12pm to 8pm
- Saturday 12pm to 5pm & ADULTS ONLY 5pm to 8pm
- Sunday 12pm to 5pm